Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanks

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with friends and family, and we hope you all had a great day too! 

As progress on our new shop moves closer to completion, our plans for future All Energies projects are already growing.

We are currently using my parents' small adobe for our metal fabrication and electronics workshop, but the added space of the new shop will be more than welcome, and I especially look forward to restarting experimentation and development of gasification.  

I am planing on acquiring a larger displacement engine in the 1 to 1.5 liter displacement range. I think small automobile engine such as the Geo Metro or Honda Civic would work well. This could power an AC alternator head and an air compressor pump.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Casey, was wondering how your Ford Ranger is holding up out there. I have property near Dell City I will be moving to, just wondering how they fare out there.
    Thanks, Seth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ford ranger is holding up very well, its tough and I am a mechanic.

    ReplyDelete