Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Transmission impossible

Lately I have been repairing things for myself and others. I made our slightly-used air compressor work, after some fresh oil and a carburetor rebuild.  Now we have compressed air which makes my air tools happy.  Air
Today I planned on doing a transmission R&R in a 95 one-ton Ford for a mechanic friend of mine, but when it came time to put the new transmission in, we found out that the other trans was just a tad different. So there was no way it was going fit. Luckily we found this out after only trying for a half-hour.

I've had a few repairs dropped off and one of the more interesting ones was an electric bicycle which has a main power switch problem. Bicycle
These have come a long way and have a 10-50 mile range.  In two years expect 100+ mile ranges.


No comments:

Post a Comment